15 BIBLICAL REASONS WHY HEALING IS GOD’S WILL TODAY: 1. THE COMPASSION OF JESUS Matthew 9:35-36 “Then Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching…preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. But when He saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion for them.” Matthew 14:14 “And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude; and He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick.” 2. THE GOODNESS OF
DOES GOD STILL HEAL TODAY? There are many people who don’t believe that God still heals today. This may be because of a personal experience or from wrong teaching.
It is very important to lay a strong Biblical foundation that healing is God’s will today. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever, and He is the Lord who heals us. He is still healing the sick today. Romans 10:17 “So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” To have faith in healing, y
HOW TO GIVE A PROPHETIC WORD:
• Walk in love towards others - this must be our motivation
• Avoid negativity - prophecy is to build up, encourage and comfort
• When you’re new to the prophetic - no ‘dates, mates, direction or correction’
• New Testament prophecy is primarily for confirmation, not direction.
• You’re going to make mistakes! There’s a difference between a weak/wrong prophecy and a false prophecy. If you want to become stronger in the prophetic.. Get in t
“And it shall come to pass in the last days that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.” (Joel 2:28).
God is raising up the prophetic generation that Joel prophesied about. God’s desire is that the church would be a prophetic people who hear His voice, and proclaim His living word to others. When we do this, we will see people encouraged, comforted, and set free.